Just a little catch-up on the past few weeks.
1. Passing a house with a big yard on a walk with my boys:
Me: Can you imagine how much time you’d spend playing outside if we had that yard?
Me: Actually, you’d still probably stay inside playing video games.
Rocco and Leo simultaneously: No; we’d be outside playing video games.
2. Family discussion at dinner.
Me: What if I wrote a book called Little Red Fighting Hood?
Leo: Her hood was actually white, until the fighting began.
Me: The woods were a dark place. A very dark place.
3. Kevin had his first day back at the office:
4. Rocco chipped another tooth. This time, it was Leo’s.
5. Rocco acted in a play while also sitting with the audience, watching the play:
6. Just a typical Saturday morning:
7. We had our first public outing (other than parks, beaches, and hikes):
I had forgotten how much I love this kind of thing!
WHAT’S COOKIN’ 2NITE:
Macaroni & cheese