1. Leo, getting up from table: Drink milk long time.
Me: Thank you, little Wampanoag.
2. Me, filling Kevin in on “his” vegetable garden*: Something is eating your kale.
Vincenzo to Kevin: You have a tail?
Kevin: Not anymore…something ate my tail.
3. The note I put in Vincenzo’s lunch yesterday:
4. My horse joke, another original:
Q: What did the horse say to Sarah Jessica Parker?
A: Why the long face?
5. It was “Z” day at preschool this week, so Rocco and I made a batch of cookies:
Rocco kept saying, “It’s okay that we had to make N cookies instead…” I guess he was standing at the other end of the tray.
Anyway, happy sideways N week, everyone!
*I actually do all the work in the vegetable garden but I call it “Kevin’s vegetable garden” so I don’t have to get so raging mad when the slugs, birds, rabbits, and deer eat every last leaf and pea off of our plants. It’s so much better this way!