1. These are all mate-less socks from today’s laundry.
Now, I am no fan of big government but SERIOUSLY—someone should be monitoring the manufacturing of white socks with blue stripes, for the mental health and well-being of us all.
2. Rocco, at dinner: Mom, why do salmon have legs?
3. Leo, walking into a room at the Museum of Flight and seeing a gigantic Earth rotating near the ceiling: “BALL! BALL!”
4. Kevin told me he wanted to make hamburgers this week. He went to the store to buy what he needed to make them and came home with this:
Something tells me we’re going to need bigger buns.
5. Rocco, in our back yard: Look, Mom! I caught a salamander!