1. Rocco: Try these Pop Rocks, Mom! They make your mouth feel shiny!
2. Vincenzo: The last packet of Skittles I had was king size. Next time I’m going to get government size!
3. Rocco: It was too loud in here so I had to put my sunglasses on.
4. Vincenzo: I know someone who makes $1,666 a year by going to meetings.
Vincenzo: Yeah. I’m planning on taking a year off of school so I can be rich too.
Me: Oh. And how are you going to make your money?
Vincenzo: By going to meetings.
5. Rocco, watching the baseball game at Red Robin: Mom! We’re watching a movie about baseball!
6. Leo, all day, every day:
And every once in awhile: