1. Rocco: Look, Mom, purple leaves! Let’s take them home and project with them!
2. Me: Rocco, do you want some mac ‘n cheese?
Rocco: Yes! Wait–is it normal or Mom-made?
3. Rocco, riding his glider in his usual bike-riding attire:
4. Rocco, seeing me in a tight-fitting shirt: Mom, it looks like there’s another baby in your tummy.
5. Rocco: Will God ever die?
Me: No. God won’t die because he doesn’t have a body.
Me: God is invisible—you can’t see him
R, closing his eyes: And you can’t see me! I won’t die either!
And now you all know the secret to immortality.
WHAT’S COOKIN’ 2NITE:
Date night—went out for dim sum. Yum!