Funnies from our week—hope they make you smile too!
1. Rocco: Mom, how long are your arms?
Me, stretching them out: This long.
R: Reach them up as high as you can above your head.
Me: Like this?
R: Yes. That’s how tall a 5-year-old is.
2. The babysitter was over blowing up balloons for the boys to play with when Rocco asked, “Ian, will you tie a string around this one so it floats?”
3. Rocco: How old will I be when I’m nine?
4. You know your kids have been playing too much Minecraft when the baby starts banging a spoon on his tray and Rocco asks, “Oh! What’s Leo mining today?”
5. Me: Vincenzo, do you know what a constellation is?
V: Yeah, it’s like a formation of stars.
V: …like there’s the Big Diaper…