I am CRANKY. Reasons why include:
1. Sounds of loud gum chewing RIGHT next to my ear
2. Not having enough time to blog (how did I used to do it?)
3. A 2-year-old who repeats the same question over 50 times in a row and expects the exact same answer in a friendly tone of voice from you each time or he goes all ape shit on you
4. That poop really, really stinks. I mean, it seriously smells extremely bad and frankly, I’m sick of it.
5. A 6-year-old who licks his fingers at the dinner table and also wipes them on his clothes
6. The lack of silver-leaf nightstands available to the general public
7. The fact that I lost both pairs of glasses and have to go get some new ones
8. The smell of Abercrombie & Fitch’s cologne that they pipe through their a/c system. It makes me want to throw up when I’m at the mall, and also anytime I hug my kids for two days afterwards if they went to the mall and walked anywhere near the store
9. That it’s 3:15 in the afternoon and the sun is already setting
10. That I have one funny post and one interesting one to write but instead I wrote this one
The really lame thing about this list is that I just read my friend’s blog post about what it’s like to be slowly going blind and she has some super real reasons to be cranky, but I’m pretty sure I am crankier than her right now over these incredibly stupid things.
There. I hope now you’re cranky too.