1. To answer Monday’s question of “Do I have what Rocco has or am I just pregnancy-nauseous?” Yes and yes (thought I’m over it now). Turns out I like sick days much better when it’s my kids who are sick and not me.
2. This November, a lot of people are writing the things they’re thankful for daily on Facebook (or their blogs). I thought about doing it, but would you really want to hear for 30 days straight that the thing I am most thankful for is Zantac?
3. I made a draft of my Christmas card/letter this week, and it’s kind of stressing me out that you all haven’t done so yet.
4. In a rare moment of wisdom, I realized lately that I may not have the perfect house but I have the perfect home. I am going to try to make that my mantra.
5. And a Vincenzoism: “Mom, I came up with a new version of Rock, Paper Scissors! It’s called Brown Baby Tears!”