Me to Rocco: Rocco, what’s your name?
Vincenzo: Mom, once I was playing a game called Pirates Caribeening…have you ever heard of that?
Me: Pirates Caribeening? Yes, I think so…
V: No, not Pirates Caribeening. Pirates of Caribeener.
Kevin: Starring Johnny Deep?
Me: I think it’s Jenny Depp.
Vincenzo was about Rocco’s age when he started calling himself “D.” We never understood exactly why until this week, when Rocco finally came up with a name for his older brother. After all these years, we finally know that the “D” in Vincenzo stands for “Dendo.”
1. Hey, does anyone know how to get your kids to do this? Mine won’t touch each other.
2. I got V’s kindergarten packet today. I held it together until I got to the words “#2 Ticonderoga pencils” and then I lost it. Great, here I go again…
3. This week we went to a birthday party that cleverly combined the movie “Cars” with the movie “Ants” (look closely):
Mmmm, Protein Cake.
4. Rocco, searching the grass for his lower legs:
5. The following set of pictures, taken by husband when I was out, is fairly self-explanatory.