It’s hard to keep pace in this family. The things that come out of everyone’s mouth are, to say the least, hard to explain. Here are a few gems from the past week:
1. Kevin, eating a chicken breast: Look, I’m breast feeding!
2. Kevin, after accidentally opened a bag of chips from the bottom: “This is called baja-style.”
3. Vincenzo, watching a football game: “Mom, did you know football players can count to 20?” *pause* “Just teasing!”
4. Vincenzo created a game last week he calls “Whack the Mullet.” I don’t really understand it but I love the part when he yells, “I AM NOT YOUR MULLET!”
5. Vincenzo, climbing on Kevin: “I am SUPERPASTE!”
6. Me to my mom: “…and then two people ran through the crowd with big poles that had metal wing thinggiess on top that went WOMPA WOMPA WOMP…”
7. Kevin, picking up a cup in the living room: “And why is there a pair of underwear stuffed in this cup?”
Like I said, hard to explain.
WHAT’S COOKIN’ 2NITE:
Leftovers. Deal with it.