My blog is run by my 3-year-oldJanuary 22, 2013
Seriously, everyone who has a three-year-old should be required to maintain a blog. Here are my favorites from Rocco this week, with assists from Kevin and Vincenzo:
1. Kevin, while play-fighting with Rocco: Head butt!
Rocco: Dad, we don’t say that word in this house.
Kevin: Oh yeah. Head bottom!
2. Vincenzo, at nightly prayers: Thank you, God, that Rocco is so funny.
Rocco, shortly after: Thank you, God, that I am so funny.
3. Rocco: Mom, what color is the inside of my donut?
Me: It looks like off-white.
Rocco: I think it looks more like on-white.
4. Rocco: Vincenzo, what parts do you need to make a big kid?
Vincenzo: Rocco, you just need age.
5. Rocco, while eating dinner, “Grow grow grow grow…FLOWERS! Mom! I grew some flowers for you!” (See below.)
His prom date is going to have a blast with him.
WHAT’S COOKIN’ 2NITE (I’ve really got to remember to do this!)
Salad with roasted pumpkin and toasted pepitas
Gooey brownies with vanilla ice cream